- Fix for pasta-ham gratin
- Knorr Fix pasta-ham gratin for 2 portions
- a hearty taste experience from the oven
- with noodles, ham and a creamy sauce
- No flavour-enhancing additives and no colourings
- quick and easy to prepare
A hearty taste experience from the oven - with noodles, ham and a creamy sauce. Preparation for: 125 g noodles (e.g. rigatoni or penne), 125 g cooked ham, 100 ml whipped cream or Rama Cremefine for cooking (15% fat) and 50 g grated cheese.
1. place uncooked pasta in a shallow baking dish. Cut the ham into small cubes and spread over the top.
2. stir the contents of the sachet into 400 ml cold water and 100 ml cream. Cook for 1 minute while stirring. Pour the sauce evenly over the pasta and ham.
3. Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C (fan oven: 175 °C) for approx. 30 minutes.