- Knorr Fix Pasta Minced Meat Gratin for 2 servings
- with sustainably grown tomatoes
- a juicy gratin from the oven
- without flavor-enhancing additives and without colorants
- quick and easy preparation
A juicy gratin from the oven with pasta, minced meat, tomatoes, onions and herbs hearty tuned.
250 g minced meat,
150 g noodles (e.g. spiral or croissant noodles),
100 ml whipped cream or Rama Cremefine for cooking (15% fat)
and 50 g grated cheese
1) Fry minced meat in a little hot oil. Add 400 ml water and 100 ml cream. Stir in contents of bag, bring to boil while stirring and cook for 1 minute.
2) Add uncooked pasta and boil again briefly.
3) Pour everything into a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C (convection oven: 175°C) for about 25 minutes.