- Knorr Fix minced feta cheese casserole for 3 servings
- the greek classic with mild feta cheese
- with sustainably grown ingredients
- Without flavor-enhancing additives and without colorants
- quick and easy preparation
Minced meat and potatoes, complemented by mild feta cheese, topped off with parsley and onions.
350 g potatoes
300 g minced meat
200 ml whipping cream or Rama Cremefine for cooking (15% fat)
200 g sheep cheese (feta)
1) Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices. Fry minced meat in a little hot oil. Add 200 ml cold water and 200 ml cream. Stir in contents of bag and bring to boil while stirring.
2) Add potato slices. Cook over low heat, stirring, for 3 minutes. Put everything into a baking dish.
3) Crumble feta cheese on top. Bake in preheated oven at 200°C (convection oven: 175°C) for 35 - 40 minutes.
Starch, palm oil, processed cheese (CHEESE, MOLKENERZEUGNIS), 12% onions³, MILK SUGAR, iodized table salt, table salt, MILK WHITE, 1.6% parsley³, table salt substitute4, seasoning, sugar, yeast extract, garlic³, flavorings. ³ from sustainable cultivation 4 obtained from natural potassium minerals May contain traces of gluten³, egg³, soy³, celery and mustard.